How To Build A Jet Engine by Aaron Murakami teaches how to do it with a turbocharger along with some efficiency modifications that nobody else is showing, which were designed by the inventor of the world’s most efficient heat exchanger.
The purpose of How To Build A Jet Engine is not to delve into the world of alternative fuels, plasma ignition systems, or power generation – it is to show you HOW TO BUILD A JET ENGINE. For simple practical purposes, it will run on propane and use a standard spark ignition system because that is all that is needed. And that is enough to have a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!
WHAT YOU GET WITH HOW TO BUILD A JET ENGINE
- Overview of what a jet engine is and how it works – along with some NASA graphics and animations
- Overview of how a turbocharger works, while revealing the similarities between a turbocharger and a jet engine
- How to turn a turbocharger from a gas or diesel engine into a jet engine
- How to build a safe combustion chamber where all the action takes place and how to safely mount a turbocharger to it
- A flame tube that is highly efficient and was designed by the inventor of the world’s most efficient heat exchanger
- Learn about a basic test stand to mount everything on
- A solid and safe way to mount the turbocharger to the end plates of the combustion chamber
- An example of a simple exhaust pipe with nozzle
- A fuel system that has consideration for future secondary or alternative fuels that can be used to run your jet engine
- A simple oil system that will keep your turbo in good shape. It also runs on a single 12v battery
- Over 2 hours of material in a total of 11 videos
This is a downloadable video package.
There are no reviews yet.