I have been honored and privileged to have known and been mentored by some profoundly brilliant minds. Suffice to say, some of it has rubbed off on me because of my unrelenting obsessive passion to understand, build and experience certain things which prove many “impossibilities” to be quite possible.
I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to be totally honest with me. Okay?
- Have you heard that it is impossible to build a machine or system that give you more than what you have to put in because it would violate the laws of physics?
- Have you heard “experts” in the mind power, law of attraction and quantum this and that field throw words around like energy and potential, yet none of them can even tell you what energy or potential is let alone where it actually comes from or how to tap it?
- Have you heard a rumor that nothing is faster than the speed of light?
- Do you hear explanations about how our consciousness relates to TIME and LIGHT in such fluffy metaphysical woo woo terms that it is apparent that the people that discuss these things are just regurgitating one new age concept after another but they actually don’t understand what they’re saying?
- Have you heard that natural effects like gravity and inertia are so incredibly mysterious and complex that nobody knows what they are?
- Do you hear experts talk about how we are all one, how we are really one with the universe and how everything is connected, but none of them can show you what these connections are or how to connect the dots?
- Have you read anything on advanced energy technologies where the authors talk about how they think these machines can work but have never even bothered to build anything?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, wouldn’t it then be worth a few minutes of your time to really consider what I’m sharing with you so that you can make an intelligent decision? Of Course it would! It will probably be one of the most important pieces of knowledge that you will gain in your entire life.
I explain this in non-woo woo terms. You’ll get simple and sensible walk-throughs from one concept to another. This is explained in simple terms and easy diagrams. For the first time ever, I’m including a 2 HOUR VIDEO WHITEBOARD PRESENTATION that will show you these concepts.
NOTE: This video is included at no extra cost (for now).
Once you’re done reading this book, you’ll have a clearer view of the nature of the universe. It will be free of new age hype and jargon, which keeps people in the dark for the purposes of making them dependent on the next seminar, the next movie or the next big name. You’ll even get the simple math that proves the points.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot of incredible information available and you’ve probably learned quite a bit from it as I have. But, wouldn’t it be nice to have a simple walk through on some actual specifics of how the universe is put together?
Other information has been marketed successfully because a lot of it does have some incredible value. But in my experience, none of it compares with The Quantum Key.
If you’re spiritually inclined, you will see how you fit into the universe in a seamless manner. You’ll see how every piece of matter in your body is interacting with the infinite potential. You’ll see for the first time ever the actual physics that describes how and why the “Law of Attraction” works where you get way more back than what you exert in mind energy.
If you’re a free energy researcher, you’ll know the necessary parameters that allow a system to output more than what you put in and none of this has anything to do with perpetual motion contrary to what the pseudo-sceptics claim. There are distinctions here you will learn that will put things into perspective.
You’re going to learn a lot of things that will simply change your life. Imagine impressing your friends when you can explain the nature of gravity in a way that an eight year old can understand! There is no such thing as a gravitational pull – it doesn’t exist. You are pushed to the ground from above and you’ll soon know why.
Much of what is presented in the media as fact and science is really nothing more than a subtle form of advertising of a certain world view. To escape this web of external influences, the reader must develop an increasing trust and belief in oneself. So, a BIG question, like “What is time?” is not as important as “How do I experience Time?” The answer to this question will never appear on the evening news.
Most of life’s really important questions will never be sold to you on TV. What is Love? What is Trust? What is Honesty? How do I find the answers to the questions I don’t know how to ask?
In The Quantum Key, Aaron shares his journey into this unadvertised experience of the world with honesty, enthusiasm, and insight. He encourages and provokes the reader to expand their world view to include those ideas previously sold as impossible and unknowable.Foreword by Peter Lindemann, DSc