These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions between you, the customer, and Emediapress.com (“us”, “we”), governing the download and use of any digital or downloadable products from us whether free or paid.
Your use of our website, and purchase, download and use of our products, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or purchase, download or use any of our products.
License and Use
Your purchase or free download of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference.(the “purpose”). You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose.
For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
Refunds and Chargebacks
Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of our products.
Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
Warranties and Liability
We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurate, authoritative and fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, actions, costs, damages, or loss arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. Furthermore, we shall not be liable to you or any party for consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business or anticipated benefits whether arising under tort, contract, negligence or otherwise whether or not foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Digital Downloads Terms And Conditions combined with the Website General Terms And Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us for the supply of downloadable digital products, and shall supersede any prior agreements whether made in writing, orally, implied or otherwise.
The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right(s) under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right(s) or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time(s) thereafter, as a waiver of another or constitute a continuing waiver. You agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the damage which may accrue to us by reason of your breach of these terms and conditions, therefore we shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief to enforce the obligations contained herein.
The unenforceability of any single provision within these terms and conditions shall not affect any other provision hereof. These terms and conditions, your acceptance thereof, and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and both us and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions or our relationship with you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Downloadable Digital Products Terms and Conditions of Sale Policy via our Contact Us page.
Energy Science & Technology Conference Tickets And Attendees
By registering to attend the 2021 Energy Science & Technology Conference (“ESTC”) located at Kootenai County Fairgrounds in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho (“Venue”) and whose attendee registration payments are received by Murakami, LLC dba Energy Conference (“EC”), You – the registrant (the “Attendee”) automatically agrees to the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions apply to each attendee registered for the ESTC, Venue and EC. Any person, delegate, accompanying person, student, media representative, speaker, or exhibitor who is present at the conference is considered an attendee.
ESTC, Venue and EC reserves the right to render, in its sole and absolute discretion, all interpretations and decisions in connection with the Terms and Conditions and to establish further regulations binding upon Attendee as may be deemed necessary to the general success and well-being of ESTC, Venue and EC and/or any person(s) affiliated therewith. ESTC, Venue and EC’s decisions and interpretations shall be final in all cases.
Rules, Regulations and Attendee Conduct
Attendee agrees to abide by all fire, safety, and health regulations of the local, city, state, and Venue where the conference is held. Attendee must comply with all applicable federal, state, local and ordinances, as well as ESTC, Venue and EC policies and procedures as set forth below. Participants in violation of such rules and/or who behave in an unsafe or careless manner while attending the conference may be asked to leave immediately and will be held responsible for their actions. Attendee acknowledges that such violations may result in the attendee being removed from the ESTC and Venue and barred from returning without refund of the Attendee’s registration fee.Attendee likewise acknowledges and agrees that all attendees of the conference have the right to enjoy the conference equally. Disruptive behavior that interferes with the conduct of reasonable business at the ESTC and Venue, or any other attendee’s safety or comfort, may result in the attendee being removed from the ESTC and Venue and barred from returning without refund of the Attendee’s registration fee.
To the extent permitted by law, the Attendee agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ESTC, Venue and EC, and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents against all claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or connected to the actions or failure to act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions by Attendee, its employees, officers, directors, or agents, except those claims arising out of the other party’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
All sales are final. There will be no refunds issued. Attendee may transfer Attendee’s payment to another Attendee with a two week notice if they are unable to attend ESTC.
Access to Venue
ESTC is a private event.
ESTC, Venue and EC is committed to making all reasonable arrangements that will allow Attendee to participate in conference events. All rooms at the conference are wheelchair accessible. The first row of seating in meeting rooms is reserved for individuals with special needs. Special services, equipment, or accommodations should be requested in advance of the conference by replying to the first email that is sent to you with payment details informing us of your requests.
Venue serves beer, wine and liquor. Idaho state law forbids anyone under the age of 21 from consuming any alcohol. Attendees may be under 21 and any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian as long as they remain in the conference room, hallway, bathroom or cafeteria area – they may not go into the bar area.
Alcohol and Drugs
ESTC, Venue and EC supports and enforces all laws of the state and municipality where the ESTC is held in all matters concerning alcohol and other controlled substances. It is considered unlawful to furnish or give any liquor, malt, or brewed beverages to minors, visibly intoxicated persons, habitual drunkards, or those prone to intemperate habits. It is also illegal for minors to purchase or possess alcohol and to be visibly intoxicated. All medically unsupervised possession of controlled substances is prohibited. The manufacture, delivery, sale, and possession of an illegal substance could result in legal action.
Smoking is prohibited in the conference room. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
Lost Registration Badge
Attendee’s registration badge must be worn at all times during the ESTC. Access to Venue will not be granted to those without proper credentials. If Attendee loses, misplaces, or forgets his or her name badge, identification is required for the creation of a new registration badge.
Modification Of The Conference Program
ESTC reserves the right to modify the program, which is published as an indication only.
Hotel or motel accommodations are the sole responsibility of the Attendee.
If there is a determination that any part of the Terms and Conditions is ineffective or impracticable, then the validity of the Terms and Conditions remaining is not impaired.
Photography and Filming
Photographs, audio, and video may be captured during the conference. Attendees hereby grant ESTC, Venue and EC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at the conference, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Photography Or Recording Usage By Attendees
ESTC, Venue and EC appreciates all coverage of the ESTC. Attendee’s may take photographs. Audio and video recordings of the speaker’s presentations are forbidden. Other audio or video recordings may be made by Attendee with the permission of each person being recorded. All requests for press passes must be made in advance of the conference to info (at) emediapress.com. Press credentials are required for the issuance of a press pass, and ESTC requires that a copy of all published material be submitted to info (at) emediapress.com.
Attendance at the ESTC is subject to acts of God, government authority, disaster, or other emergencies, any of which make it illegal or impossible for ESTC, Venue and EC to provide the facilities and/or services for the ESTC. A registration may be cancelled for any one or more of such reasons by written notice from ESTC or EC to the Attendee without liability on the part of ESTC, Venue and EC.
In the event the ESTC cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of ESTC, Venue and EC, ESTC, Venue and EC shall not be liable to Attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses.
Bedini RPX 3.1 MHz Sideband Generator
Buyer’s Agreement Regarding Purchase Of Electronic Research And Test Device
This Agreement is between A & P Electronic Media registered in the State of Washington (the Manufacturer), any of its distributors (the Distributor), and YOU (the Buyer) for the purchase of one or more Sideband Generators, which is intended to be used for electronic testing purposes only.
WHEREAS, Manufacturer manufactures and Distributor distributes an invention sometimes referred to as The Bedini-Rife-Prioré Device, and commonly known as The Bedini RPX Sideband Generator or Rife Machine (the Device);
WHEREAS, variations of the Device have at times been referred by unrelated third parties as health devices, but Manufacturer and Distributor makes no such representations to Buyer with respect to this Device, or any assertions of health benefits to be derived therefrom; and
WHEREAS, Buyer desires to purchase the Device for scientific research purposes only and agrees to make such purchase without warranties of any kind, express or implied, and Manufacturer and Distributor agrees to sell only on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
WHEREAS, Buyer agrees to comply with any local laws that apply to them.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the covenants, promises and representations set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- Sale of Device. Buyer hereby purchases one or more of the Device from Manufacturer or Distributor.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Due Diligence. BEING A UNIQUE, ONE OF A KIND PROTOTYPE OF AN INVENTION, THE DEVICE IS SOLD AS IS, AND MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF CAPACITY, PERFORMANCE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE DEVICE. Buyer acknowledges that he or she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the merits, potential health benefits, quality or condition of the Device and that no such statements or representations have been made by Manufacturer, Distributor or its agents. Buyer acknowledges that he or she has relied solely on such research and investigation of the Device as the Buyer has deemed sufficient. This sale is expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s acknowledgment that the Device is not a medical device and Buyer’s representation that the Device will NOT be used by Buyer as a consumer but rather for scientific research and electronic testing purposes only.
- Limitation of Liability. Manufacturer and Distributor will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transaction it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Manufacturer or Distributor has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. Manufacturer and Distributor further disclaims any liability for injury to Buyer, or third parties as a result of any defects, latent or otherwise, in the Device. Upon sale, Buyer assumes full responsibility for the Device, including its assembly, installation, maintenance, testing, use, and adjustment. In no event will Manufacturer’s or Distributor’s liability exceed the price Buyer paid to Manufacturer or Distributor for the Device.
- Buyers Indemnification of Manufacturer and Distributor. Because the Device is sold for research and experimentation purposes only, Manufacturer and Distributor retains no control over Buyer’s use or possession of the Device after the sale and upon receipt of the Device, Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Manufacturer, Distributor, and Manufacturer’s and Distributor’s principals, agents and employees against any and all liabilities, obligations, claims, demands, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses, arising from or related to the Device, including, without limitation, possession, use, or operation of the Device.
- Limitation of Actions. No action arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transaction it contemplates may be commenced against the Manufacturer or Distributor more than 3 months after the basis for such claim could reasonably have been discovered.
- Governing Law and Designation of Forum. (a) The laws of the State of Washington (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to this agreement and the transaction it contemplates, including, without limitation, its interpretation, construction, validity, performance (including the details of performance), and enforcement. (b) Each party to this agreement consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington sitting in Spokane County and its appellate courts, for the purpose of all legal actions and proceedings arising out of or relating to the Device, this agreement or the transaction it contemplates.
- Recovery of Expenses. In any adversarial proceedings between the parties arising out of this agreement or the transaction it contemplates, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, in addition to any other relief awarded, all expenses that the prevailing party incurs, including all reasonable legal fees and expenses.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.
- Amendments. No amendment to this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
All payments are final – RPX units are made available with a no-refund and no-cancellation policy. A 1 Year Guarantee comes with any purchase.
SHIPPING FOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
If at anytime the RPX unit, signal generator or battery malfunctions within 1 year from the purchase date, get in touch via the contact form or submit a support ticket for return authorization before sending anything back to us. Customer agrees to pay for packing/shipping of the unit to A & P Electronic Media for repair/replacement and A & P Electronic Media will pay for return shipping and shipper, speed or method will be at our sole discretion. We will attempt to repair any malfunction and if it is repairable, we will replace said item with a new unit. Any attempt to open any of these devices to repair it yourself without our authorization automatically voids the 1 year warranty for the RPX unit, signal generator and battery.
Customer’s agreement to receive text messages.
By making a purchase of any product through emediapress.com, you agree to receive text messages regarding tracking numbers or other details regarding your purchase if you fail to respond to our emails.
By submitting your phone number you agree to receive text messages from (866) 363-3421, if you do not wish to receive text messages, reply STOP.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud