Griffin Brock is a 16 year old enthusiast in the electrical sciences and he is an avid experimenter who has replicated some of Eric Dollard’s work. He was also a presenter at the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference. He delivered two presentations. One was on his variation of an electrodynamic seismic forecasting system and another was addressing issues with 3 Phase power systems.Continue reading Introducing Griffin Brock
Recently, I did a simple test recommended by Eric Dollard on the Rotary Electrostatic Converter built by Chris Carson. It is recommended to look at the below post first before watching the video on the recent test.
The capacitor was sped up with a DC motor and then a potential transformer was turned up to about 4500 volts DC and this potential was applied to 1/2 of the capacitor to see if the electrostatic lines would try keep the rotating capacitor plates in phase with the stationary plates. If so, then it should increase the load on the DC motor and reducing it’s speed.
The video is here and there are some more tests to come relating to this:
One of the most popular questions from those who are exploring the reality of “Free Energy” is, “Where do I start”?
The first step is to fully understand that there are no violations of physics with free energy systems. It’s not about more out than in, it’s more out than what we put in. Obviously, that implies there is extra input that we aren’t providing so there is no funny business and no over 100% efficiency claims.
How can a system output more than we put in but be under 100% efficient? If that doesn’t make sense to you, there is a good reason why – the proper distinctions are never taught in school although it is so simple that an elementary school child can understand the principles.
Here are some recommended starting points and why…
- Hacking the Aether is a presentation I gave several years ago, which is based on my old book The Quantum Key. It is a fluid aetheric model, which is essentially a unified field model that shows why relativistic effect happen and why, what gravity is, what the real difference is between energy and potential, the basics of open vs closed systems and more. You do not need a technical background to learn the reality about free energy and you will learn the necessary distinctions that you will not learn in school. https://emediapress.com/shop/hacking-the-aether/
- Open System Thermodynamics is a section in Hacking the Aether and is probably the most important because it shows Nobel Prize material that says that any system that is open with the environment CAN output more than the operator inputs. Peter Lindemann presented on this at one of our earlier conferences and remains one of the most important presentations we’ve produced. If you want even more irrefutable evidence that Free Energy is legitimate, after watching Hacking the Aether, this is a must see. https://emediapress.com/shop/open-system-thermodynamics/
- The Dynamic Ether of Cosmic Space is a must-have book written by Dr. James DeMeo. The ether exists as a matter of fact and Michelson-Morley never disproved anything. As a matter of fact, Michelson defended the ether long after – this truth is in my presentation above but if you want to see the most important collection of studies that have been done all the way to the modern day showing the ether – this book has it. There has never been a compilation quite like this and nobody should receive a degree in physics unless they study and understand this material – it is that important. So with the above two presentations and this book (there is a presentation on this by Dr. DeMeo that came out right before the book), you will understand not only the principles of free energy systems, but you will understand about the source potential itself, which is the ether. https://emediapress.com/2019/10/23/the-dynamic-ether-of-cosmic-space-by-james-demeo-ph-d/
- A Common Language for Electrical Engineering – Lone Pine Writings by Eric Dollard is a book, which is available as a paperback on Amazon. It lays out and defines all the basic electrical engineering dimensions. So, now we’re getting to the practical application of real energy science, which actually has its roots in the electrical sciences, which has not been taught for a very long time. Whether you are a newbie or electrical engineering expert, this book is a must have resource: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1518815936?ie=UTF8&tag=maimounas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1518815936
- The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual – if I could have started all over 21 years ago when I first met John Bedini, I would have gotten my basic ham radio Technician’s license. The study guide is a basic electrical engineering course that teaches you all the basic components, formulas as well as the basic laws as it applies to radio transmission. This would have greatly cut my learning curve, especially as it applies to high frequency devices like Tesla Coil experiments and related. It’s so simple that even 6 year old children have gotten their basic ham radio license. For the practical application of electrical engineering principles, there is no better start than Eric’s book above and the ARRL manual – go get your ham radio license. It’s inexpensive and simple. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1625950829?ie=UTF8&tag=maimounas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1625950829
If you’re walking into all of this brand new and you actually TAKE ACTION and watch the above presentations and get the books and study them, you will be light years ahead of where any of us were 20, 30 or even 40 years ago. For some very famous people in this field, it has taken a lifetime of research to simply come to these conclusions that are presented in the above material. You can have this in your hands almost instantly and with the books, it may take 1-2 weeks to go through this material repeatedly, it’s impossible to stress the value of this and how fortunate you are that you even have access to all of this.
Then join Energetic Forum here: http://www.energeticforum.com/register – it is one of the leading discussion forums online for all the above topics. It is free to join and fast – once you join, regardless of what emails you receive, send an email to help at emediapress dot com with your username and email you used during registration requesting activation and your account will be activated right away. You can learn from some experts in there, share your experiments, and get answers to a lot of your questions.
Energy Science Forum is also a great resource with less members and there is no approval process, just join, read, post, etc. there is a lot of info shared there that is not in Energetic Forum. http://energyscienceforum.com/register
This call is JAM-PACKED with a lot of info. Jim gives an overview of each and every presentation he gave at the Energy Science & Technology Conference. He also discusses his latest book, which has been released on Amazon – The Meaning of Unity in Energy Conversion Systems.
Then we open up for questions from the callers and there are quite a bit that cover a lot of areas of his work.
Here are Jim’s Presentations:
The Meaning of Unity in Energy Conversion Systems (video presentation)
The Meaning of Unity in Energy Conversion Systems (paperback on Amazon)
Here are other interviews and Jim Murray related material on my YouTube channel – make sure to subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronmurakami/search?view_as=subscriber&query=jim+murray
Make sure to use the share buttons below to share this with your friends!
Here’s a quick look at the HV Rectifier panel I’m building based on Eric’s design along with more progress on the Linear Audio Modulator.
What’s the point to all of this? I have to 19 inch wide and about 6 ft tall Air Force racks for rack mount equipment. One rack will have all the audio and the other rack will have all the RF equivalents.
The audio rack will have a signal generator that will feed a 30 watt amp, which feeds the audio modulator you see in the video with the 810 tubes, that works in conjunction with the HV rectifier unit, which then outputs to the output transformer. This will turn whatever signal or audio I put into the input into a 5kv output at ultra high fidelity, which can do a lot of things, which I’m not going to reveal yet. If this is all done in time for the conference, there may be a couple demonstrations, which is the goal.
The RF rack will have almost the same setup but for radio frequencies. When mixed with the audio setup, it will be able to demonstrate a flame speaker like what Eric demonstrated at last year’s conference with the 20:1 scale model Tesla’s Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer. However, with the setup I’m building, it may have a flame that is 18 inches long approaching at over 80dB so it will probably literally knock you out of your chair.
The RF side may not be done until next year’s conference. I’m working as fast as I can, which is a challenge since I have to organize the 2020 ESTC and run a couple businesses but I’m getting there!
The 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference is already 1/3 sold out so get your tickets while you can – come meet Eric Dollard live! http://energyscienceconference.com
You may have seen Tesla coils online outputting audio – but those are almost always PWM (pulse width modulated) and the quality of the sound is similar to a 1980’s Mario Brothers video game so not very impressive. This is RF modulated and is a huge difference. The above-mentioned setup will be the highest quality audio you’ve ever heard in your life as well as being extremely holographic – it will be coming right out of space and is not associated spatially with any speaker or possibly even the flame. If Tesla made a sound system, this is what it would be.
This will also be able to replicate the full Cosmic Induction Generator designed by Eric years ago with the golden ratio discharges and more. It will demonstrate the destruction of energy and quite a few other things that completely smash the so-called “Laws of Physics.”
Anyway, it’s an expensive project, so if you want to donate to the project to make it easier on all of us, please donate by PayPal here: http://ericpdollard.com/donate-to-eric-dollard/
In 1999, when John Bedini was first introduced to me, this “Glass Case Motor” was the first thing he wanted to show me so it had always been very special to me but it was even more special to John. It is a beautiful work of art that John built because it embodied the many principles that were worked out over the years with his partner from the past, Ron Cole.
The first time he ever presented it publicly was at the 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference but it was mostly a demonstration along with the history and some of the thinking behind it but he never disclosed the circuit specs, coil details, etc.
The interesting or even profound thing about this “glass case motor”, which John actually called the Gravity Wave Space Flux Motor, is that it had run countless hours over the years on 30 year old either alkaline or zinc carbon batteries. The batteries had been seen to be in such poor shape that they were practically falling apart but nevertheless, once the rotor is spun, it picks up speed, turns a propeller shaft with eddy currents, blinks LEDs but the batteries never seem to die.
The long-awaited, full-disclosure that everyone has wanted but never thought would happen is coming to the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.
While we may not be able to claim we know all the answer as to why this particular arrangement of coils, magnets, etc. can demonstrate these amazing feats and we may not be able to claim that we see this motor the same way John did as he had his own unique way of looking at things, you will will walk away with all the information necessary to replicate this historical and amazing machine!
Get your ticket now while you can for our 9th annual event – 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference – register now: 2020 Energy Conference
I’m not sure what else to call it, but the MacGyver MWO seems appropriate! This was built by our friend who brought over the RT17 Lakhovsky MWO for us to troubleshoot.
This is the hide-away MWO that all fits into a little box that can be put away in in plain sight and you’d never know what it is.
Check it out:
For the Vril Science MWO, go here: http://vril.io/products/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator-mwo/
Next April 2020, It’ll be an amazing experience to be presenting at the same conference with some well-known movers and shakers such as George Noory, and my friend Dannion Brinkley as well as other in the alternative health, science and consciousness scene – there will be a total of about 30 presenters.
This will be in Las Vegas and my presentation will be Hacking the Aether, which is a laymen’s Unified Field Theory that I’ve put together over the years to synergize my own observations and experiences with the teachings of John Bedini, Peter Lindemann, Paul Babcock, Jim Murray and others.
It’s possible I might present at 5D Events in October 2020 as well on two other topics, which will be announced later once I can confirm that I’ll be there.
Learn more here: https://5devents.com/
Having started my journey in light therapy around 20 years ago, I have seen a lot of technologies come and go. One astounding evolution is that the quality and power of LEDs (light emitting diodes) have increased substantially while the cost has gone down.
Because of this fact, one would think that light therapy devices would become more amazing and more affordable but instead, the devices have become more flashy with with ridiculous price increases.
This is obviously only made possible because these manufacturers are simply preying on the average person’s lack of knowledge about the modality in general and definitely their lack of knowledge about the technology itself.
In this presentation, it’s all laid out. We cover the general history of light therapy, how laser therapy evolved into LED therapy. Although laser therapy still exists, there are more reasons to use LEDs. We look at the origins of LEDs in light therapy devices. My personal mentors worked directly with the first man who ever used an LED for therapeutic purposes and you’ll learn the real history in this presentation.
Get your copy here: Red Light Power
This is a preview…
Besides the history, you’ll learn about multiple, proven applications of red and infrared light therapy, which are all backed by published studies you can look up in PUBMED yourself. PUBMED is an archive of published medical papers under the National Institute of Health’s Library of Medicine.
You’ll learn the basic and simple to understand biological mechanisms at the cellular level of what happens when light is used on the body and specifically red and infrared. You’ll also learn why pulsed LEDs are better than steady red light and what frequency set has more history than virtually every other frequency set combined!
Get your copy here: Red Light Power
This presentaiton is very comprehensive and even if you’re familiar with red light therapy, you will most likely learn quite a bit about it that you have never heard of.
The presentation ends with some simple recommendations of DIY (Do It Yourself) methods to have the same benefits of light therapy devices that cost hundreds to thousands for around $50! Also, there are a lot of advertisements lately for red light devices that stimulate the growth of hair. The problem is that it costs around $1000 for something that really doesn’t cost a lot to manufacture. For under $50, you can get something that will be just as effective, which literally saves you nearly $1000!
There are countless applications for red and infrared light therapy from hair growth, reducing wrinkles, speeding the healing of wounds, relaxing tight muscles, improving mobility in joints and many others.
Get a copy of Red Light Power – it empowers you with a literal fortune’s worth of information while helping you to protect yourself from getting ripped off by unscrupulous companies who are preying on the fact that most people do not know what is in this presentation!
Get your copy here: Red Light Power
Here is an interview with me by Ken Rohon on his show Amplified – he is the photographer for our conference – he is WAY more than a photographer. My segment is about 35-40 minutes and goes into some general topics.
I just listened to it and noticed that I said Tesla is the greatest inventor alive… in some ways he certainly is.
Or, download the MP3 here: