Here’s the latest Panel Discussion #3 from the 2023 ESTC with the following presenters:
This is the first of many releases to come from the 2023 ESTC. Electric Motor Secrets Part 3 also concludes the Trilogy of Electric Motor Secrets, which also has an extra video Advanced Motor Secrets.
This new presentation is a first disclosure of what Peter Lindemann saw when meeting Troy Reed years ago – he is finally discussing what he believes he saw. Discussing the secret life of Tesla’s AC Induction Motor, Troy Reed’s “Hot Fan” project, and Robert Alexander’s 1975 US Patent titled Method and Apparatus for Increasing Electrical Power.
The other presentations will be released daily until they’re all out.
Electric Motor Secrets Part 3
For many years, Peter Lindemann DSc has studied what Nikola Tesla considered to be one of the most important energy sources if not the most important energy sources – ambient heat. Tesla considered his technologies that tapped this to be his greatest invention even beyond his electrical related systems for which he is the most widely known.
In 1900, Nikola Tesla said that the solar heat stored in the atmosphere was the largest, untapped, replenish-able energy source on the planet. He believed that any technology that successfully converted some of this heat into mechanical energy would be the ideal method to power civilization indefinitely into a clean and sustainable future. He worked most of the rest of his life on perfecting such a system. In this lecture, Dr. Peter Lindemann will discuss Tesla’s ultimate solution, as well as introduce 4 other technologies capable of achieving this goal, along with the theory, design, and “method of action” of each system.
Get a copy of this presentation here: https://emediapress.com/shop/methods-of-achieving-the-ambient-temperature-heat-engine/
Nick Kraakman who has been collaborating with Peter Lindemann behind the scenes is bringing an Adam’s Motor to the 2021 ESTC. Nick will be showing some never before seen pictures of some of Dr. Robert Adams machines that were sent to Peter Lindemann years ago. Peter corresponded with Dr. Adams for years and has compiled more booklets, pictures and letters from Dr. Adams regarding the Adams Motor than anyone that we know of. This information and pictures will all be available in digital downloadable format after the conference.
There are very specific features about the circuit and coils that are no immediately apparent, which give advantages to it’s efficiency and coefficient of performance (COP). This will all be explained at the conference.
Also, get your tickets to the 10th Annual Energy Science & Technology Conference where we will be demonstrating this and more 🙂 – Learn more about the Energy Conference here: https://energyscienceconference.com
The direct link to get your ticket(s) is here: https://emediapress.com/shop/energy-science-technology-conference-2021/
Here are a couple pictures of the latest build by Nick:
Twenth-three years ago, Peter Lindemann wrote an article on colloidal silver that was published by Borderlands and today, it remains one of the most referenced articles.
Recently, Dr. Paul Maher’s paper on the subject was released and it references Peter Lindemann’s article as well. Download Dr. Maher’s paper Silver is a Broad-Spectrum Anti-Viral here: https://emediapress.com/2020/04/01/silver-is-a-broad-spectrum-anti-viral-by-paul-maher-md/
Peter’s article is very easy to understand and clearly discusses the important to know difference between ionic and colloidal silver. I highly recommend downloading a copy from his website here: http://free-energy.ws/pdf/cs_closer_look.pdf
For other articles on Peter’s website, visit http://free-energy.ws
One of the most popular questions from those who are exploring the reality of “Free Energy” is, “Where do I start”?
The first step is to fully understand that there are no violations of physics with free energy systems. It’s not about more out than in, it’s more out than what we put in. Obviously, that implies there is extra input that we aren’t providing so there is no funny business and no over 100% efficiency claims.
How can a system output more than we put in but be under 100% efficient? If that doesn’t make sense to you, there is a good reason why – the proper distinctions are never taught in school although it is so simple that an elementary school child can understand the principles.
Here are some recommended starting points and why…
- Hacking the Aether is a presentation I gave several years ago, which is based on my old book The Quantum Key. It is a fluid aetheric model, which is essentially a unified field model that shows why relativistic effect happen and why, what gravity is, what the real difference is between energy and potential, the basics of open vs closed systems and more. You do not need a technical background to learn the reality about free energy and you will learn the necessary distinctions that you will not learn in school. https://emediapress.com/shop/hacking-the-aether/
- Open System Thermodynamics is a section in Hacking the Aether and is probably the most important because it shows Nobel Prize material that says that any system that is open with the environment CAN output more than the operator inputs. Peter Lindemann presented on this at one of our earlier conferences and remains one of the most important presentations we’ve produced. If you want even more irrefutable evidence that Free Energy is legitimate, after watching Hacking the Aether, this is a must see. https://emediapress.com/shop/open-system-thermodynamics/
- The Dynamic Ether of Cosmic Space is a must-have book written by Dr. James DeMeo. The ether exists as a matter of fact and Michelson-Morley never disproved anything. As a matter of fact, Michelson defended the ether long after – this truth is in my presentation above but if you want to see the most important collection of studies that have been done all the way to the modern day showing the ether – this book has it. There has never been a compilation quite like this and nobody should receive a degree in physics unless they study and understand this material – it is that important. So with the above two presentations and this book (there is a presentation on this by Dr. DeMeo that came out right before the book), you will understand not only the principles of free energy systems, but you will understand about the source potential itself, which is the ether. https://emediapress.com/2019/10/23/the-dynamic-ether-of-cosmic-space-by-james-demeo-ph-d/
- A Common Language for Electrical Engineering – Lone Pine Writings by Eric Dollard is a book, which is available as a paperback on Amazon. It lays out and defines all the basic electrical engineering dimensions. So, now we’re getting to the practical application of real energy science, which actually has its roots in the electrical sciences, which has not been taught for a very long time. Whether you are a newbie or electrical engineering expert, this book is a must have resource: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1518815936?ie=UTF8&tag=maimounas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1518815936
- The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual – if I could have started all over 21 years ago when I first met John Bedini, I would have gotten my basic ham radio Technician’s license. The study guide is a basic electrical engineering course that teaches you all the basic components, formulas as well as the basic laws as it applies to radio transmission. This would have greatly cut my learning curve, especially as it applies to high frequency devices like Tesla Coil experiments and related. It’s so simple that even 6 year old children have gotten their basic ham radio license. For the practical application of electrical engineering principles, there is no better start than Eric’s book above and the ARRL manual – go get your ham radio license. It’s inexpensive and simple. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1625950829?ie=UTF8&tag=maimounas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1625950829
If you’re walking into all of this brand new and you actually TAKE ACTION and watch the above presentations and get the books and study them, you will be light years ahead of where any of us were 20, 30 or even 40 years ago. For some very famous people in this field, it has taken a lifetime of research to simply come to these conclusions that are presented in the above material. You can have this in your hands almost instantly and with the books, it may take 1-2 weeks to go through this material repeatedly, it’s impossible to stress the value of this and how fortunate you are that you even have access to all of this.
Then join Energetic Forum here: http://www.energeticforum.com/register – it is one of the leading discussion forums online for all the above topics. It is free to join and fast – once you join, regardless of what emails you receive, send an email to help at emediapress dot com with your username and email you used during registration requesting activation and your account will be activated right away. You can learn from some experts in there, share your experiments, and get answers to a lot of your questions.
Energy Science Forum is also a great resource with less members and there is no approval process, just join, read, post, etc. there is a lot of info shared there that is not in Energetic Forum. http://energyscienceforum.com/register
I’m not sure what else to call it, but the MacGyver MWO seems appropriate! This was built by our friend who brought over the RT17 Lakhovsky MWO for us to troubleshoot.
This is the hide-away MWO that all fits into a little box that can be put away in in plain sight and you’d never know what it is.
Check it out:
For the Vril Science MWO, go here: http://vril.io/products/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator-mwo/
Our friend in Seattle brought over the European RT17 Lakhovsky Multiwave Oscillator (MWO) to our shop in Spokane for examination. It stopped working so we were troubleshooting it. Thankfully, it was only a fuse.
By the time our friend received this RT17 system at his home in Seattle, it cost nearly $25,000! It’s definitely a work of art, but ours is a fraction of the cost and has many more benefits.
This video shows you a walk through on this unit and a brief demo. The pulse modulator alone is about 300-350 pounds as it is in a very large and heavy case, which is emblematic of the original Lakhovsky unit from the early 1900’s.
Our Vril Science pulse modulators is about 35 pounds so about 1/10th the weight and is obviously more compact but also more efficient. The output of our unit is substantially stronger.
For more info on the Vril Science MWO, go here: http://vril.io/products/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator-mwo/
Check out the RT17 Lakhovsky MWO unit here:
Last year, Peter Lindemann demonstrated a self-recharging system invented by Carlos Benitez, which is the apparent origin of self-recharging battery systems.
This year, Peter demonstrated a method John Bedini used to keep a battery bank charged up while running his monopole motors. The method had been mentioned in the past in online forums, but nobody seemed interested enough to actually explore the reality to it.
Go here to learn more: https://emediapress.com/shop/john-bedinis-self-recharging-monopole-motor/
I personally witnessed this method nearly 20 years ago at one of John’s shops affectionately nicknamed the “Palace” because of its interesting interior layout. Below is a picture of the EXACT machine that John Bedini accomplished this with. I also include a 12 minute video where I show you the machine in a video and give a basic explanation of the self-recharging process.
It was done most often with a plexiglass rotor where the coils were on both sides of the face of the rotor rather than at the circumference. It charged a large cap bank, which was then discharged to output bank. A battery was then shuttled back and forth between the front and back indefinitely without ever having to place them on a regular charger to charge them up since the machine and its setup accomplished this.
This demonstration unit that Peter showed kept its battery bank charged up all throughout the conference one one single charge. During the presentation, the monopole is running and he describes how the battery bank is arranged.
Go here to learn more: https://emediapress.com/shop/john-bedinis-self-recharging-monopole-motor/
NOTE: This machine was demonstrated at the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference (ESTC) but there was no formal presentation. It was only explained to attendees who were interested enough to ask Peter Lindemann questions about it back in the vendor/demo room. This machine is a very small powered demonstration, but proves the point and kept itself charged up all weekend while running a motor/generator. This EXACT circuit from 100 years ago is the foundation for several well-known circuits that have been taught by John Bedini and others over the years – you are being handed the origin of where much of it came from.
Between 1915 and 1918, Carlos F. Benitez was issued 4 British Patents on a “System for the Generation of Electric Currents.” It was the early days of the “electrical era” and many experimenters were claiming new ways to produce useful electrical effects. But this was different. Benitez was claiming to be able to run light bulbs and motors from batteries that never needed to be re-charged from a conventional, external source.
By this time, the Laws of Thermodynamics had become widely taught, and so most electrical engineers did not take these claims seriously. Even today, 99% of scientists and engineers believe this is impossible, under any circumstances.
Here’s why: Classic electrical theory assumes that when a load is operated in the manner shown here, the load RL receives ½ of the power provided by the 12 volt supply, and the 6 volt battery wired in reverse receives the other half as a charging effect. Since the battery being charged only receives ½ of the energy supplied by the source, rotating the batteries back and forth runs them all down in a conventional manner.
So, it is curious to find this quote in one of Benitez’s Patents:
“Obviously the current furnished by the discharge of battery 1-2 alone, would produce a smaller charge in batteries 3-4, if some extra energy were not added to the normal output of said battery 1-2. With this object in view any of the known methods for the generation of high frequency currents, as well as those described in the aforementioned English Patents, can be employed in conjunction with said batteries, in order to provide that complementary energy, and in this manner it is always possible to charge and discharge alternately each battery from one to the other, maintaining constant a storage of electricity and producing furthermore an excess of electrical energy.”
On the Patents, Benitez is referred to as a civil engineer, living in Guadalajara, Mexico. So, while he may not have been earning his living in the electrical sciences, he certainly was familiar with both classic electrical theory and the benefits of his discoveries!
For any honest student, the questions become: Was Benitez mistaken, or did he discover something important? And if so, HOW is this possible??
Benitez was issued 4 Patents, and each one describes a different circuitry and method to accomplish the objects of the invention, which included running external loads AND returning the electrical source to its initial state of charge simultaneously. Since there was no dispute about how much energy was being dissipated by running the loads, the following conclusion may be drawn:
Benitez discovered that it was possible to return a battery to a higher energy state with fewer watt-hours delivered to it than classic electrical theory would predict, as long as that energy was applied to the battery under the correct conditions and in the proper manner.
Today, we would describe this as the ability to charge a battery at a COP > 1.
As John Bedini always said, the “gain” showed up in the battery. The circuits themselves always operated at an efficiency below 100%.
If we assume that in the circuits that had two banks of batteries in them, the charging batteries were receiving about ½ of the energy provided by the run batteries, then the circuitry had to overcome the loss of running the loads and the loss of running the circuitry itself. In this instance, the system would have to be able to produce a charging effect in the receiving batteries equal to 2.2 times the watt-hours provided, or a charging COP > 2.2 for the system to self-sustain indefinitely.
So, the GOAL for an operating system is to attain a battery charging efficiency with a COP > 2.2!
That said, there are other ways to accomplish the goals of the invention, but “super-efficient” battery charging is definitely one of the ways. For students familiar with the work of John Bedini, this method is the best documented and published on, as well.
NOTE: This presentation gives you the EXACT schematic to replicate Peter Lindemann’s circuit that he demonstrated at the 2018 ESTC, operating theory, supporting diagrams and complete explanations of how to operate it. Also, there are multiple URL shortcuts inside the zip file that are highly relevant to this technology. Some are to other presentations and some are to specific discussions at Energetic Forum.