Represent your business or brand at our 10th annual world-famous conference, featuring open demonstrations of highly disruptive technologies
As a vendor, you’ll get:
- Access to all presentations
- 4×8 foot table (must be tended to at all times)
- Two minutes on stage to introduce your business or brand to the audience
- Distribution of a video of your introduction to our network
- A mention on our vendors and sponsors web page
You can also bring a friend or business partner at no additional cost, or a team of up to 6 people at a discounted rate (add two or more tickets to your cart).
- 18 authoritative presenters
- 20 knowledge-packed, empowering presentations over 5 days
- Mind-blowing, powerful demonstrations
- Panel discussions
- Up to 125 attendees
Date: July 7-11, 2021 (Wednesday to Sunday)
Location: Kootenai County Fairgrounds, 4056 N. Government Way, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815
Only 10 minutes south of the Hayden Eagles Lodge on Government Way, and 50 minutes drive from the Spokane International Airport (Airport code GEG). Visit the Energy Science & Technology Conference website for local accommodation options.
Wednesday: Aaron Murakami, TO BE ANNOUNCED, TO BE ANNOUNCED, Ruth Olmstead PhD
Thursday: Eric Dollard, Adrian Marsh PhD, Aaron Murakami & Eric Dollard
Friday: Griffin Brock Brock, Griffin Brock, Arthur D. Stark, Ken Rochon, Mike Clarke D.C., Jeremiah Ferwerda
Saturday: TO BE ANNOUNCED, Roger Richard, TO BE ANNOUNCED, SECRET PRESENTER
Sunday: David Bowling, RS Stafford
Any presenter listed more than once indicates multiple presentations
For more information, visit the Energy Science & Technology Conference website
There are no reviews yet.