There are countless definitions of magnetism and they all have one thing in common – they don’t tell you what magnetism is. Rather, they are simply parroting definitions that have been around for ages. Definitions do not convey knowledge, wisdom or understanding – they only demonstrate that someone memorized the definition.
Around 2012-2013, Ken Wheeler had already been studying magnetism for a long time and was inspired by some of Eric Dollard’s work into dielectricity and related topics. Ken eventually synthesized his understanding of into a very plausible theory of not just what magnetism’s effects are but what it actually is.
He went onto publish this in a book called Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism and offered for us to publish this through our website and donate the proceeds to EPD Laboratories, Inc., a non-profit dedicated to furthering the work of Eric Dollard. Due to time constraints, we were unable to do this, so the book was released as a free download on multiple websites. Today, Ken has taken this compilation of work into the 4th edition, which is scheduled for release sometime in the future.
At the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Ken Wheeler gave his first ever presentation to a live audience, in person, and in this format, which is available in this video presentation. It has the same title as the book, which is Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism.
Ken covers a massive amount of information that he compressed into 90 minutes, which obviously he could have gone on for hours.
- He covers the nature of magnetism, which you will never find in a text book because largely, the academic world has no idea what magnetism is and they even admit it
- He goes into the various geometries related to the various aspects of magnetism
- The difference between small and large magnetic fields and why many people are disappointed when they learn the difference
- The results from many of his own experiments using magnets on seeds, etc.
- Some vocabulary that on the surface appears to be simply jargon, but you will learn that certain words are used very specifically to make important distinctions
- How to build the advanced Ferro fluid cells, which are invented by his associates. This is perhaps the first ever open disclosure on this method
- How he used some of these methods for a very specific type of blood analysis
- And much more…
Compare The Difference
The photo on the left is a conventional magnetic viewing film. Only one company in the world manufactures this and amazingly, it happens to be right here in Spokane, Washington. The image on the right is using one of the magnetic viewing Ferro cells used by Ken Wheeler. There is no comparison as you get to witness more of what is really there than the simple dark spots made by the green film. If you want to learn how to make these yourself, this is one of the MANY things you will learn from Ken Wheeler’s presentation.
The audience was captured by Ken Wheeler’s presentation and wanted him to keep going even though we were getting to the end of the allotted time. Ken does cover an astonishing amount of material in the 90 minute time slot and we recommend that you watch this many times because each time you will learn something new. You will also learn how this presentation is in alignment with much of the knowledge that Eric Dollard has shared on the nature of dielectricity and related topics. You are sure to find quite a few valuable pieces of knowledge about magnetism that you probably have never heard of or thought about.
Part of the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference series (114 mins downloadable video).