Eric Dollard gives the most historically important and accurate analysis of Nikola Tesla’s Colorado Springs Magnifying Transmitter and he gives every detail on how to replicate it. A 20:1 scale model demonstrates multiple violations of conventional physics and electrical engineering principles!
MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE EXTENDED COLORADO SPRINGS EXPERIMENTS DONE AFTER THE 2023 ESTC DOWN BELOW THE PREVIEW VIDEOS
Eric Dollard is an Electrical Engineer who is a living legend in the field of electrical research. He is considered by many to be the most knowledgeable expert alive today on the true nature of electricity. Author of the landmark mathematical papers Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves and Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave, Eric shows how all electric phenomena can be mathematically measured and engineered WITHOUT using calculus or Maxwell’s Equations. Author of Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers and Theory of Wireless Power, he is also the only person since Tesla’s death to successfully build a real Magnifying Transmitter. His last three conference presentations are Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity, The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla & Alexanderson & The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity, Musical Seismograph and History, Theory & Practice of the Electrical Utility System.
A lifetime of work by Eric Dollard, the modern-living Tesla, has led to this historically important presentation, which is the most accurate analysis of Nikola Tesla’s Colorado Springs Magnifying Transformer that has ever been given. Not only are the facts laid out in a methodical sequence from A to Z, there is a 20:1 scale model replica, which demonstrates multiple violations of the so-called Laws of Physics. This presentation is half complex for the techies and half simple for those who aren’t so there is something for everyone. It all started with a 15-20 minute demonstration of the 20:1 scale model replica, which you will see in the video.
A few of the aspects to the demonstration including a few that violate the “Laws” of physics are:
- No closed return path – violates Ampere’s Law
- If the bulb is removed while powered, the current doubles rather than diminishing – violating the Conservation of Energy
- Energy disappers wtihout being accounted for – demonstrates the destruction of energy
- Rare tenticle plasma from a tube in the field
- Neutral spot in the middle of the fluorescent tube – the doorway to counterspace
- A small version of the famous “Flame Speaker” – high fidelity sound coming out of the air as opposed to the low quality “Tesla Coil Speakers” on YouTube, which are simple PWM (pulse width modulated) versions.
- 500 watt bulb lit to full brightness with one wire.
- Demo of Tesla’s “Rotating Brush” plasma at the end of a plasma tube held near the field.
- Extraluminal transmission from transmitter to receiver – does not conform to the inverse square law – violating Einstein’s propaganda about light speed limitations erronously attached to electricity
- Increase of AM station’s reception for transmitter tuned to the AM frequency.
- And more…
What you get with Theory, Calculation And Operation Of The Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer
- 4 hour video presentation with Q & A at the end in two separate MP4 files
- 15 minute video of the demonstration, which is history-making
- 35 minute video of a whiteboard presentation where Eric teaches you about the exact setup used to run the demonstration
- 553 page PDF of the PowerPoint presentation so you have a clear copy of all pages shown on the projector screen in the video
Part of the 2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference series (290 mins downloadable video).
FREE VIEWING OF EXTENDED COLORADO SPRINGS EXPERIMENTS DONE AFTER THE 2023 ESTC