2018 ESTC Panel Discussion #2 with Dr. Charles Bagley, Yaro Stanchak, John Petersen, Aaron Murakami, Eric Dollard, David Alzofon, Ken Wheeler.
Category: Ken Wheeler
Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism by Ken Wheeler
Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism by Ken Wheeler – At the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Ken Wheeler gave his first ever presentation to a live audience, in person, and in this format, which is available in this video presentation. It has the same title as the book, which is Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism.
Ken covers a massive amount of information that he compressed into 90 minutes, which obviously he could have gone on for hours.
- He covers the nature of magnetism, which you will never find in a text book because largely, the academic world has no idea what magnetism is and they even admit it.
- He goes into the various geometries related to the various aspects of magnetism.
- The difference between small and large magnetic fields and why many people are disappointed when they learn the difference.
- The results from many of his own experiments using magnets on seeds, etc.
- Some vocabulary that on the surface appears to be simply jargon, but you will learn that certain words are used very specifically to make important distinctions.
- How to build the advanced Ferro fluid cells, which are invented by his associates. This is perhaps the first ever open disclosure on this method.
- How he used some of these methods for a very specific type of blood analysis.
- and much more…
Release date – July 31, 2018. Learn more: Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism
Get a 25% discount with this coupon code for a limited time: MAGNET25
Ken Wheeler to Present
At this year’s 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Ken Wheeler, author of Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism, will be presenting on magnetism.
Ken Wheeler is an expert in Ancient Greek, Pali, & Russian and has worked for various governmental agencies as a translator. He was the founder of a popular website that focused heavily on the teachings and history of Buddhism with a heavy focus on the etymology of its related language. Ken is passionate about learning, exploring and teaching various subjects, especially magnetism. Several years ago, he released a free book called Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism, which is already in its fourth edition. This work was dedicated to some of Ken’s personal friends and associates, but also to those that have paved the way for the electrical sciences with clarity and that includes Tesla, Maxwell, Steinmetz, Heaviside and Eric P. Dollard. The book is available here: https://archive.org/download/magnetism1small/magnetism1small.pdf (3rd edition)
When Ken Wheeler first completed the first edition of his book, he offered to have me distribute it and give all the sales to Eric Dollard as a donation. This was a very kind and selfless offer and we appreciate it greatly. Although Ken hasn’t asked for anything in return, we encourage everyone to support Ken by giving him a donation to PayPal email: email@example.com
There are 34 seats available for the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference – get your tickets now: Energy Conference
Share this with your friends with the links below!