Here’s the latest update with Jeremiah Ferwerda of My Tesla Power – formerly known as iEnergySupply.
Thane Heins contacted me to present his RegenX Motor and Generator technology with a claim of infinite COP. I’m aware of his work over the years, the claims, etc. and I will reserve judgement on the validity of such claims.
My condition is that he allows me to pick my own experts to independently measure/validate his claims at the conference live in front of the attendees on possibly Wed or Thur of the conference, a few days before he presents.
Regardless of what the testing shows, he is still welcome to present and everyone can make up their own mind.
The test results will be included with the video presentation made available after it goes into the Emediapress.com catalog.
“For validation, it must be completed by my own experts.” – Aaron Murakami
“NO PROBLEM BUT WE OUGHT TO START RIGHT AWAY… GET YOUR TEAM ON THIS ASAP – DOOMSDAY CLOCK IS TICKING!” – Thane Heins
He agreed so I’ll expect him to honor his word as himself just as I do. I have declined his offer to provide me with his own third party testing validation. It must be with experts of my own choosing and the attendees will have an opportunity to learn proper testing procedures to verify input vs output. It will be done with accepted standards and methods that apply equally to both over and under 1.0 COP rotating machines.
I highly recommend purchasing a copy of Jim Murray’s book, since it is definitive and authoritative: The Meaning of Unity in Energy Conversion Systems
That book is based on this video presentation of the same title by Jim several years back, which is available here: The Meaning of Unity in Energy Conversion Systems
Here’s the video of the initial Telluric Earth Transmission test we performed on Jan 9, 2022. The frequency is around 1.8xx mc and was transmitted with the coils built by Griffin Brock. It was sent into the old gas lighting distribution pipes of the town and Steve Young was able to pick it up about 2 miles in either direction.
Your donations make these projects possible. Please consider donating to EPD Laboratories, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization – all donations are tax deductible. Donation info is in the right column at https://ericpdollard.com
It’s very exciting to finally release version 3.0 of the most authentic Rife Frequency generator manufactured anywhere in the world. The link at the end of this sentence titled “Rife Machine” takes you to the Vril.io RPX page that explains why that is true – scroll back up to this link but read this page first: Rife Machine
Below is a sneak peak at the Bedini RPX 3.1MHz Sideband Generator v3.0 – “Rife Machine”. If you’re not familiar with what a sideband generator is, the above link will take you to a page that explains it. Any machine that correctly produces “Rife Frequencies” the way that Rife and his assistant Philip Hoyland did must be done with “sidebands” or it is not a Rife Machine – this is an indisputable, historically-documented fact.
RPX stands for Rife, Priore and an X-Factor but it really should stand for Rife, Priore and Bedini because what his genius incorporated into the RPX is in fact the X-Factor. When we release the v3.0, you’ll learn why the RPX is far superior to any other device even remotely similar and there is only one that is close that I know of and that John Bedini truly was the world’s leading authority on what Rife was doing.
DISREGARD THIS BLOG POST, THE RPX 3.0 IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE – GO HERE FOR THE NEW WEBPAGE: RIFE MACHINE
First, here’s a picture of the original unit – it worked perfect but was a bit cumbersome since you have to connect an external signal generator and external battery but this is how John Bedini originally released it late 2014 or early 2015. Below, you’ll see the obvious point to the new RPX 3.0 and why my goal was to make the most user friendly “Rife Machine” ever developed and it has been successfully accomplished.
Below you can see the prototype (no logo or labels for the knobs, switches or jacks). The signal generator inside was designed by Paul Babcock so this couldn’t have happened without his brilliant help. Others were kind enough to offer their services to design one in the past but at that time, the cost was prohibitive, plus, I wanted to stay away from digital as much as possible because digital is fake and analog is of the real world. THE SIGNAL GENERATOR IS 100% ANALOG. Both Rife and Bedini would be thrilled about that!
- The LEFT KNOB controls the TIME of the sweep. Specifics will be forthcoming.
- The SWITCH between the knobs in the down position leaves it in WIDEBAND MODE so it sweeps from close to 0Hz up to 150kHz to create sidebands that are all even multiples of EVERY SINGLE Rife Frequency automatically without having to. Rife went to 40kHz because that was the upper range of a typical audio signal generator. Why go to 150kHz? It’s one of the things that makes this superior to any sideband generator that creates the Rife Frequencies and I’ll show the math and demonstrations for this so you understand what this means and why it is important. What did Bedini know that Rife and Hoyland possibly didn’t? You’ll find out soon on the page where these units will be available for pre-order on February 17th, 2022.
- The RIGHT KNOB controls the narrow band sweep. When the switch is in the up position, it activates the narrow band mode. I’m asked all the time about focusing on certain frequencies. It’s always a bad idea to use any single static frequency as a “wobble” or variation in the frequency was always what was found to be superior. So within the 150kHz range, the narrow band will focus on a 25-30kHz range. If the knob is all the counterclockwise, it will sweep from almost 0Hz up to about 25kHz and as you rotate the dial clockwise, it will keep a 25-30kHz sweep width but higher up in the 150kHz range. There will be a chart printed on top of the case that shows you what frequency range you are at based on the number on the dial, which will be printed on the front panel.
Scroll down to the top of the next picture for an explanation of the rest of the features on the front panel – I just want to break up the text a bit to make it easier to read.
- The switch at the top next to the gold RCA jack allows you to use the internal signal generator, which is all anyone will need 99.99% of the time. In the down position, you will be using the internal signal generator and the two knobs and switch to the left. But for those of you who are more technically oriented, you can move the switch in the up position and you can then plug in your own signal generator into that RCA jack. ONLY USE SINE WAVE AND LIMIT THE OUTPUT VOLTAGE OF YOUR SIGNAL GENERATOR TO 2 VOLTS MAX or you can damage the unit. You will able to narrow the sweep to perhaps a few kilocycles on either side of a target frequency to get more specific, extend sweep times beyond what is possible with the internal signal generator or even use frequencies that will produce sidebands that are even multiples of frequencies like 432Hz or any other frequency set of numbers using this method. We’ll teach you how to calculate all that with videos that will be available.
- The RED and BLACK banana jacks at the bottom are the output jacks. We supply a cable that you can plug into that and on the other end are alligator clips. You only have to supply your own electrodes. Inexpensive copper tubing from a hardware store than you can get for a few dollars per foot is all you need. Two pieces about 4″ long and maybe 3/8 to 1/2″ diameter is sufficient. Conductive gel is recommended and this one is the only one I could easily find that is free of parabens – this is our Amazon affiliate link: Conductive Gel
If you’re mechanically inclined, we’d recommend cutting off the alligator clips and soldering the wires to the tubes or adding ring terminals and screwing them to the tubes. Later on, we may recommend a company where you can get some electrodes.
- The top right LED light is a RED power light that shows the RPX power is turned on (switch is on the back).
- The LED directly under that shows when the PUMPWAVE is on and it will also be RED – just the prototype has the blue light and its just too bright. The switch underneath that can be switched to turn the Pumpwave off and on. This is another one John Bedini’s genius innovations. With the switch off, you can still get the classic Rife Frequencies with the 3.1MHz carrier and sidebands. With the switch on, you get the low frequency carrier (another carrier) that puts the 3.1MHz carrier and sidebands on it and that Pumpwave is a 8-9Hz square wave that takes electrode delivery to another level. Literally, there is nothing that compares to the Bedini 3.1MHz Sideband Generator v3.0.
Above the next picture is a description of what is on the back of the RPX.
- The jack and switch below will be flush with the panel on the final units. The jack on the left is for a 16.8 volt 1 amp, regulated lithium-ion charger. The red light on the charger will be on while it is charging and when it is finished charging, the green light will come on. You will not be able to use the RPX while the battery is charging – plugging in the charger will disconnect the battery from the circuit. Please charge the battery fully before using the RPX for the first time. The average use time the RPX is on is about 15 to 30 minutes so you will get a good number of uses before you have to charge the battery again. The switch on the right is the off/on switch to turn on the power. In the down position, it will be off and in the up position, it will be on.
I’ll make a video walk thru and will put that on the RPX page when pre-orders are open on February 17th along with pricing, etc.
The RPX v2.0 model sold for $425 itself (required you to provide your own battery and signal generator) or $650 for the whole combo kit that included everything except the electrodes. My goal was to make this new RPX 3.0 available for as close to the RPX v2.0 price as possible. The RPX v3.0 will cost more because my production costs are higher. The first 50 (most likely 50) units for pre-sale will be at a super low price compared to what the retail price should be.
Keep in mind that the next closest machine that even comes close to a “Rife Machine” retails for over $1800. That means that since this is a superior technology and it is a super specialty item not available anywhere else that the RPX v3.0 should have a retail price of around $2000 to $2500 (but it won’t be) and it would be worth ever penny comparing value vs value in terms of sale price.
Make sure to order as soon as the pre-order page opens up on February 17th because you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our pricing! You’ll also be earning points on emediapress.com that is good for credit toward digital downloads. More to come…
Remember to go to this page to learn more in depth about the truth about what a Rife Rife machine is and what it isn’t’: Rife Machine
Last year in 2020, at the 19th Annual Energy Science & Technology Conference, Eric Dollard presented: Electromagnetic Induction and its Propagation: A Sequel to the Work of Oliver Heaviside of the Same Title.
The presentation is available here: (PAPERBACK LINK IS BELOW THIS)
This presentation is being put into paperback form and will be several parts – most likely 3. Part 1 has now been released on Amazon as a paperback and in Kindle – that is available here: Electromagnetic Induction and its Propagation
This Part 1 will also be available in E-book form here on emediapress.com and we’ll announce this as soon as it’s available.
This coming Sunday the 26th at NOON PACIFIC TIME, we’re having a live call to specifically discuss this new paperback release.
Call into this number and enter this access code:
Conference Call Dial-in: 1-857-232-0155
Conference Code: 582590
Please MUTE your own phone when you get on the call. If you want to ask a question when we open up for questions, press 5* and you will be unmuted so you can ask your question. The call will be recorded and put online at a later time. Please keep your questions relevant to the topic.
It is recommended to at least watch this preview video of the presentation to get a feel for the content that is to be discussed.
A recent video produced by Veritasium discusses the energetic flow happening outside the wires. Not that this is a mystery but it does have about 9.5 Million views by now and nobody seems to understand the solution to the problem.
It seems that Derek Muller inspiration of this video came from a question proposed to him by a professor of his.
The video is pretty good although there are errors in his basic usage of some terminology, etc. it’s worth watching. Eric Dollard spend quite a bit of time scouring through the comments and couldn’t find a single one where anyone understood the situation so the solution is posted directly below the video – watch the video first and then real Eric’s solution.
LIVE CALL: We’re going to have a live call with Eric Dollard, which haven’t had for a long time. This coming Sunday the 12th at NOON Pacific Time. Call this number: 1-857-232-0155 then enter this access code: 582590 – we’ll discuss this video, the solution and anything else related to books or presentations by Eric Dollard. Please mute your phone when you log on.
HERE’S THE SOLUTION FROM ERIC DOLLARD, since most people commenting on the video are struggling to understand what is happening – it’s a very basic transmission line problem:
“First of all, there are a lot of assumptions involved so they have to be cleared away. The incandescent light bulb should be able to pass current in both direction (not LED), also, the light bulb resistance should remain constant regardless of what current or voltage is applied to it. So, in this case, we want the resistance of the light bulb to equal twice the impedance of the two transmission lines. Or, in other words, the impedance of the two lines in series. Also, the resistance and leakage conductance of the transmission line should be negligible or zero, as well as the permeability and permittivity equaling unity. This greatly simplifies the process by eliminating echoes. Upon closure of the switch, the light will light to half voltage. The two transmission lines will appear as resistors at the terminals between the battery and the light bulb. After the time it takes for a traveling wave to propagate from the battery light bulb to the short circuit at the end of the line and back, the light bulb will receive full battery voltage. There is nothing abstract about this; this is standard transmission line engineering.” – Eric Dollard
Eric Dollard says his presentation from last year covers this in detail: https://emediapress.com/shop/electromagnetic-induction-propagation-sequel-work-oliver-heaviside-title/
This is the first ever air conditioner given the “Most Efficient” award by Energy Star – Energy Star finally got something right. This AC is about 35% more efficient than normal ACs due to the inverter technology, but look at the design!
Go here to learn more about the – Midea U-Shaped Air Conditioner
The window literally closes right down the middle of the unit keeping the noisy compressor side on the other side of the window while only the quiet, cool air is on the inside. Its only a few dB louder than a library.
I just ordered one and am having it delivered to Home Depot since for some reason, through Amazon, it can’t be delivered go my home due to the location – never seen that before. In any case, this Midea company offers an 8000, 10000 and 12000 BTU unit.
Needless to say, you can still have full functionality of your window when you want unlike other AC’s where the are locked in the up position due to the fact that you simply have to have the window all the way open for the AC to stick through the opening but not with this one.
I have a portable AC that I stick in the window and use for maybe 2 months here in Spokane, Washington but it’s not cutting it now and that is why I was prompted to search for a better AC and was happy to have found this Midea U-Shaped Air Conditioner.
Check out the temperature here in the Inland Northwest – going to be 113F tomorrow and 100 minimum every day for the next week and unfortunately, that’s not Photoshopped!
Go here to learn more about the – Midea U-Shaped Air Conditioner