- DYNAFLUX ALTERNATOR FULL PACKAGE * NEW RELEASE *
- ERIC DOLLARD POST CONFERENCE INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE
- JIM MURRAY & PAUL BABCOCK’S INTERVIEW PUBLIC ON YOUTUBE
- * NEW * IGNITION SECRETS & WATER FUEL SECRETS PRESENTATION FROM THE 2014 ENERGY CONFERENCE COMING SOON!
- FREE Video from 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
- 48 HOURS UNTIL THE RELEASE OF JIM MURRAY & PAUL BABCOCK’S PRESENTATION FROM THE ENERGY CONFERENCE – SERPS COP 47.9 (4790%)!!!!
In the first hour, Jim Murray shows the various machines he built and tested over the last 35 years that lead to the understanding of how to build the SERPS device. In the second hour, Paul Babcock explains the theoretical operations of the SERPS system showing how it borrows, uses, and returns electrical power to the source.
This is a panel discussion of 7 speakers at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference. All 10 were invited but three were not at the table. Speakers in this video, which is moderated by Jeane Manning, author of Breakthrough Power include: Mark McKay, John Polakowski, Eric Dollard, Aaron Murakami, Jim Murray, Paul Babcock and Peter Lindemann.
- SOLAR STERLING 1.5KW
- PETER LINDEMANN TO PRESENT AT THE CONFERENCE!
- 1939 GRAVITY POWER UPDATE
- MURAKAMI ELLIPTICAL DRIVE
The Complete Advanced Handbook, which focuses on converting mechanical work to electrical energy.
There are various ways to rotate a lever in an elliptical orbit like the input lever of the Skinner Gravity Power Machine. Here is a method that is very simple and might just make it easier for people to replicate the machine – you can see the bicycle wheel demo towards the end that demonstrates the principle: https://emediapress.com/2014/06/17/murakami-elliptical-drive/
- NEW A & P ELECTRONIC MEDIA WEBSITE AND BLOG
- ANOTHER WAY TO TURN SEA WATER INTO FUEL
- FREE SOLAR EBOOK COMING
- GET WATER FROM THE AIR WITH NO ELECTRICITY
- REACTIVE POWER – REAL “FREE ENERGY” TECHNOLOGY
“The research team at UOW’s Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science (ACES) have developed a light-assisted catalyst that requires less energy input to activate water oxidation, which is the first step in splitting water to produce hydrogen fuel.”